Texture Capital, Inc.
Effective May 28, 2019
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect Personal Information about you that is either provided to us by you or obtained by us with your authorization in connection with the services we provide. The Personal Information we collect, verify and authenticate, may include the following:
- Full legal name;
- Date of birth;
- Proof of identity (g., driver’s license, passport or government-issued ID);
- Social Security Number or comparable government-issued identification number;
- Email address;
- Mobile phone number;
- Physical home address (not a mailing address or P.O. Box);
- Additional Personal Information or documentation;
- Bank account information.
- Institution legal name;
- Employer Identification Number or comparable government-issued identification number;
- Full legal name (of all account signatories and beneficial owners);
- Email address (of all account signatories);
- Mobile phone number (of all account signatories);
- Address (principal place of business and/or other physical location);
- Proof of legal existence (e.g., state certified articles of incorporation or certificate of formation, unexpired government-issued business license, trust instrument, or other comparable legal documents as applicable);
- Contract information of owners, principals, and executive management (as applicable);
- Proof of identity (e.g., driver’s license, passport or government-issued ID) for each individual beneficial owner that owns 10% or more of the institutional customer entity, as well as all account signatories;
- Personal Information for each entity beneficial ownerthat owns 10% or more of the institutional customer entity (see the “Individual Customer” section above for details on what Personal Information we collect for individuals); and
- Additional Personal Information or documentation.
Electronic Communication Information:
When you use our services some information is automatically collected. Such information could include your operating system, IP address, general statistics about your activities on our website, the site from which you linked to us (“referring page”), the name of the website you choose to visit immediately after ours (called the “exit page”), information about other websites you have recently visited, browser (software used to browse the internet) type and language, device identifier numbers, your site activity, and the time and date of your visit. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to help us identify you when you come to our services. You have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you may be unable to use those aspects of our services that require registration in order to participate. You can learn more about cookies and how they work at www.allaboutcookies.org. You can always disable cookies through your browser settings. Doing so, however, may disable certain features on our services. You can opt-out from third party cookies that are used for advertising purposes on the NAI website at
We may use third parties, such as Google Analytics or other analytics providers, to analyze traffic to our services. Google Analytics does not create individual profiles for visitors and only collects aggregate data. To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at
To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics, please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at
You may find additional information about Google Analytics at
Other Tracking Technologies:
Why does Texture Collect Electronic Information?
Texture may use Electronic Information to improve the performance of the website, your experience on the site, and otherwise as deemed appropriate by Texture.
Personal Information Usage
We use information, including Personal Information, for internal and service-related purposes and may provide it to third parties to allow us to facilitate the services we offer. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve our services. In addition, we use the Personal Information to enforce applicable Policies, Procedures, Agreements, to provide customer support, to provide services-related communications, to maintain legal and regulatory compliance records.
Storing and Protecting Your Personal Information
We retain records relating to the services that we provide so that we are better able to assist you with your professional needs and in some cases, to comply with professional guidelines. In order to guard your Personal Information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with our professional standards.
We may share any information, including Personal Information, with affiliates and subsidiaries, as permitted by law or with your consent.
Vendors and Service Providers
We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of the services we offer.